I am excited to announce the launch of our new website, Craftwine.org, as our organization grows in how we serve small wineries and the Craft Wine community.
We are offering new services for wineries, such as hosting the NxtCrush sales platform, partnership opportunities, marketing support and the ability to ship wine directly to customers. Along with the new strategies, we have formed as an LLC, modeled after a farm collaborative, to better serve our members.
Our mission remains the same, to make Craft Wine as available as craft beer and spirits by certifying wineries and building a thriving marketplace for hand-crafted, American wine. We are even more committed to helping wineries during these times of economic distress and social distancing.
After traveling around the country certifying Craft Wineries over the past three years, my appreciation grows for complex and distinctly American wines. I am so pleased to see our organization evolve as we serve this specialized industry.
New features of Craftwine.org include:
- A new member portal with a profile, map, and ability to add special offers for every member.
- A password-protected “special offers” page where we can list partner discounts for other members.
- An online shop for branded apparel and household items.
- A downloads page where members can access unique Craft Wine designs to use in your own marketing.
- We also plan to include an education portal to cover everything from distribution, marketing, event production, and legislative updates.
- An online wine club is coming soon!
When we started the Craft Wine Association in 2016, we set out to create a market for small wineries by certifying their craft, size, and quality products for consumers everywhere. We are making great progress at a time when fighting to keep small businesses resilient has never been more important.
Carole Lawson, CEO
Craft Wine Association